It's been a bit quiet here at Flackenhacks central. Well, on the blog at least. We've been a busy as anything getting stuff organised. So, here's the latest news in the briefest of forms:
- Tickets are on sale! You can buy them online here. Get in quick though; numbers are limited and we'd hate you to be disappointed...
- We have a date. It's October 23rd, 2007.
- We have a venue. It's the Audi Forum opposite the Ritz on Piccadilly (don't worry...it won't have cars in it). It's a little more flash than we'd first wanted...in fact, we did find another venue first but the owner has subsequently decided to kock it down and build on the site. Vorsprung durch Technik.
- We have sponsors. The following companies have very kindly decided to sponsor the awards (logos and links to the right): AxiCom, CNET Networks UK, Indigo Red, Porter Novelli and The PR Network. However, we could do with a few more to make it a truly memorable evening, so do get in touch (we're particularly interested in any booze brands that might want to provide some product...): email@example.com
- We have a DJ. Keeping it in the PR family, it's John Ozimek, ex-AxiCom and now running his own show at Chomp. He used to do stuff down at the Ministry of Sound.
- You can still enter. We've extended the deadline for entries to Augsut 31st, so get them in. Categories here...it's easy!
Think that's about it for now.